[C320-list] Cleaning winch

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Tue Apr 30 06:58:51 PDT 2013

Like Rod I used liquid paraffin.  This was recommended by the Lewmar guys at the Annapolis Boat show.  You can can it at West Marine (it is Weams and Pleath Lamp Oil) works  great.

 I stayed away from the harsher stuff based on recommendation from Lewmar.  Need to be careful the harser stuff can damage the non metal parts and fiber glass on the boat.

Also Lewmar has a great little hand out on how  to R/R and clean their products .  It was free at the boat show and very helpful. You may be able to get it by calling Lewmar.

Tony