[C320-list] Racor R26S filter water separator bowl

Karl Mielenhausen kmielen at suddenlink.net
Tue Apr 30 07:39:04 PDT 2013

Expensive mistake.

Here's how you might address your problem....
   Go to YOUR association website.
   Type Racor into the search field.
   Call up the various RACOR documentation (the series 215 filter is
probably what you have)
   Determine the part number (in this case it is RK22350-02 for the amber,
plastic bowl)
   Type that part number into any search engine to find places to buy it.

Or go to the parker.com website to find where you can buy the part (now
that you know the number). Maybe you'll be lucky and find a local source.
There are also options for contacting Parker directly given on their
website.

Karl