[C320-list] water heater

Don Dixon donauw at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 30 12:28:08 PDT 2013

No, on my unit it is on the same side - follow the electrical connections.  Remove the drawers and frame from under the sink.   If access is still a problem, you may have to unscrew the fiberglass tray that supports the heater from the deck and rotate it out some.

Don Dixon
Stargazer, #605
Key West, FL

Sent from my iPad