[C320-list] Identifying Which is Battery 1 and 2

Don Johnson donjohn64 at att.net
Fri Aug 30 10:17:27 PDT 2013

My battery #1 is becoming weak and I want to replace. I have been trying to figure out which of the two batteries is #1, the forward, or the aft battery.  I tried disconnecting each battery individually, to determine which wasn't providing power by using the battery selection switch on the electrical panel. I guess both batteries are on the same power bus because, no matter which one I disconnected, it shut down ALL power no matter which battery position was selected. Anyone know which battery (No. 1 or 2)is the forward battery in the earlier boats (hull 53/1994), and how you  make that determination? Thanks much.

Don Johnson, #53