[C320-list] Line size query

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 06:56:40 PDT 2013

No, no...I'm not asking for the size of the monofilament line. I have new
line and sources.

I want to replace the double braid loop that attaches to the topping lift
an to which the the monofilament lines are clamped and is used to adjust
the mono. It is either 1/4" or 5/16" and I'm not sure how long as well.