[C320-list] Line size query

clburti at gmail.com clburti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 09:44:57 PDT 2013

Fair Winds
Chris Burti
Commitment
Catalina 320, #867

From: Alan Goodman
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎August‎ ‎6‎, ‎2013 ‎11‎:‎57‎ ‎AM
To: c320-list at lists.catalina320.com

Chris - I just used a simple overhand knot at each end of the line and placed them inside the rectangular block, exiting each end through the provided holes, thus creating the endless loop.  I used the overhead knot to minimize the amount of space used up inside the rectangular block as you need to maintain adequate space to place the monofiliment's 'figure eight' knot inside the rectangular block.  Obviously, it is the second (i.e.: other) rectangular block which is adjusted to provide the proper spacing and location over the tabs located at the boom.   Also, I marked the endless loop to indicate both the 'taut' and 'relaxed' positions of the Dutchman.   Alan Hull #67 Holland, MI