[C320-list] All's quiet

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Tue Aug 13 10:09:09 PDT 2013

I hang mine on the ladder rail just above the seat.  When hanging on the rail it acts as a back rest when under way.   It work so well as a back rest I had the guys at CCushions mold a cushion that fits over teh back part of teh seat.   This really provides pretty good back support when underway.

Like most on this list I never sail with the seat down there is just no room when it is in place.

Tony

Hull #30