[C320-list] Helm Seat

Rick From Inflate Co rick at inflateco.com
Wed Aug 14 03:39:13 PDT 2013

Good idea on the LEDs. I have a good idea to share . After 2 macerators were burned out by being left on, I installed a push button just outside the holding tank compartment under the salon table so that you have to first turn it on at the panel and then hold the button to run the macerator.

Thank you and please excuse any grammatical and/or  typographical  as sent from iPhone.

Rick Portanova | President | CEO
INFLATE CO, INC.
www.InflateCo.com
949-340-0104 Office