[C320-list] New Tachometer

Gary Malcolmson gary at dupreeinc.com
Fri Aug 16 15:48:53 PDT 2013

Walt,

I recently had a similar issue with the tach on my 2003 C310.  From a
message from Warren Updike on this C320 List I called Dennis Igarashi
who was previously with Seaward in Whittier, CA, and who has now set up
his own business, I think covering the Seward electrical items (panels,
instruments and harnesses).  In my case Dennis suggested that I move the
adjustment screw on the back of the tach a few times back-and-forth;
then return it back to it's original setting.  This seemed to clean the
internal contact and returned my tach back to working correctly.  Dennis
did say that he could supply a replacement tach if that was needed.

His contact details:
3721 Capitol Avenue
Whittier, CA 90601

tel 562-699-7997 x210
cell 626-374-6422

Thanks, again, Warren.  And good luck Walt with this fix.  Hope this
information helps.

Gary
C310 #230