[C320-list] Wiring in the Mast

Jerry Brown jbrown01015 at outlook.com
Mon Aug 26 06:43:59 PDT 2013

For those with later boats fitted with Selden masts I saw a Bavaria 32 over
the w/e with what looked like a very similar Selden setup to the 320 MkII
but with a Mast foot with holes for the wiring to come out at the side as
part of the foot mounting.  In the Bavaria the connectors are on the deck
but with that foot it would be possible to have external connectors and feed
the wires back in to the boat wiring.  I expect that a call to Selden would
confirm if that is an option when the mast is unstepped.

Jerry Brown
Indigo #1137