[C320-list] Martec Folding Prop

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 26 13:49:25 PDT 2013

Jeff, let me begin by saying that I'm no expert just an owner hacker.
Things prop related can be complicated, especially in re. proper sizing.
So, I'll just say that I'm hard pressed to think that any appropriate prop
that will fit in the existing space would be too heavy for a bronze shaft;
providing, of course, that the max clearance between the strut and the prop
hub is no more than 1/2 the diameter of the shaft (1/2" in our cases with a
1" shaft.)
Still, forewarned is forearmed and I'd look for opinions from the mfgr and
builder.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"