[C320-list] Chain plate leak

clburti at gmail.com clburti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 19:51:22 PDT 2013

Don,

There is at least one step by step description of the procedure in the tech section of the website and one was posted on this list a few weeks ago and should be easy to find in the list archive. look for ‘chainplate’ as well as ‘chain plate’

It is not a bad project. The core needs to be sealed on early model hulls and if a PO of your hull has already done that, it is an easy project.

Fair Winds
Chris Burti
Commitment
Catalina 320, #867