[C320-list] Seeking Commodore

Sean Kaldor spkaldor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 16:54:21 PST 2013

It is time again for our annual board elections.

We are seeking members who would be interested in serving in the role of Commodore. I've served for a few years, and am looking to pass the helm.

Officially, the commodore presides at meetings, serves as Chair of the Governing Board, appoints special committees, oversees Fleets, and notifies the membership of Association events. The key parts of the role are providing leadership to promote membership growth and interested in Catalina 320 boat ownership.

The position mostly involves coordinating a few annual meetings, supporting the rest of the board, responding to member and vendor inquiries, and giving some guidance on useful and interesting ways to expand how the association can serve its members.

There is a very strong, experienced group of association officers tending to the association's business who help support the Commodore and share the institutional knowledge that keeps the wheels turning. This is a great opportunity for someone with ideas for the association or looking to become more deeply involved with the C320 community and Catalina Yachts.

If you are interested, please let me know at spkaldor at yahoo.com.

I am pleased to report that the remainder of your current board is interested in serving another year. If you are interested in running for any of those positions, please let me know as well.

Sean
Commodore C320IA