[C320-list] back to spinnaker questions, please

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Wed Dec 18 23:49:56 PST 2013

OK, I borrowed a spinnaker    (approx.  40'   X  24??)    & HOPE it fits?
What size do we  need to race?  regular symetrical spinnaker...    My local
 sailmaker said 43' leaches & 22.19' midgirth?

does it have to be exactly this size??   Your thoughts?

and what SIZE POLE do I need?    Does  anyone have 1 they would sell me??

Windy City is getting a new bottom right now; so she is pretty and FAST for
 this season's race course!

Captain Diane  Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Sellstate Priority Realty
_View  my other listings_
(http://reports.realtor.com/servlet/cc6?mgpNjkQYDWQAV9b6vGzge0x6weQ8wfVaVSSVzebG4w2aG0eb12bvE130eVolli://OOOQjLHtlhjQJhu/jLHtL
klHlLHnLglk/9b6vGqzgw4eG0q0LHtqGklHlLq8hgkmtlHglX8HiL+8hjHtXzgeXAWCT?9LMHmtl
2HI=6nLglepklpgnk2HIVf6bew3269zeG02b1G0b9VBDXSCWBTV69zeG02b1G0b9VAWCTV8312wf
G0b9VSYAYWV2068dbvEb9VyqSDBBTYCVXLX)

CELL: 239- 850- 4935

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

check  out Smoky Mountain rental: www.VRBO.com/235062

In a message dated 12/19/2013 2:41:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,