[C320-list] Merry Christmas & Requesting a Sail

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 26 14:41:55 PST 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.  I spent yesterday flying to
Florida for a week vacation.  I'm visiting people in the
Clearwater Florida area.  If anyone from the C320
community needs extra crew person this weekend
I'm available.  It would be for two people, my girlfriend
and myself.

Also, if anyone every gets to the Milwaukee Wisconsin
area and would like to sail on Lake Michigan please let
me know.

Karl Krueger
Kindred Spirit #282
Milwaukee, Wisconisn