[C320-list] Waste Tank Question

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 10:11:41 PST 2013

Has anyone considered putting in a couple L shaped fittings on the tank,
one near the top and one closer to the bottom and connect them with a clear
hose? Just take a look. Or would it get so dirty that you couldn't see
anything in the hose?

I have considered it but haven't done it yet.

John Meyers
#406 Wind Chime
Muskegon, MI