[C320-list] Waste Tank Liquid Level Measuring

resloat resloat at comcast.net
Tue Dec 3 11:40:35 PST 2013

When I got my C320 in 2002 the dealer upselling involved a dealer installed
holding tank alarm that goes on when 3/4 full.  A good investment for less
than $75.

I have an electronic Stanley stud finding device that will find liquid
levels in plastic tanks.  It is not advertised to do this, but it works.  I
tested it on my plastic holding tank and it shows the liquid level.  Tapping
on the tank with a hammer or wrench works.  There are very subtle
diffenences in the sound when you tap the tank above and below the liquid
level.

An alarm is best.

Bob Sloat
Savannah #894 (2002)