[C320-list] Hatch lens thickness?

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 12 07:32:20 PST 2013

Jim,
I have been working with Florida Rigging and Hydraulics which is also a
authorized repair center for Lewmar hatches. Several of my friends have had
the plastic replaced by them and they were happy with the results and it was
less expensive than Select Plastics.  One of the things that was pointed out
by them was that the part number of the hatch on my boat was an older and a
better design then was standard the year that the boat was purchased. He
surmised that Catalina would have had to purchase a large quantity of them
to get them fabricated.  I will check with Select Plastics on the thickness.
Rod