[C320-list] Lifeline Replacement

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 15 13:05:48 PST 2013

I looked into this a year ago (I still need to replace them.) There are lots of good sources online. I found Defender to have good prices. You can send them measurements or your old lines. Everything must be replaced except the pelican hooks. I think the estimate was around $300.

I will probably go one size up in wire and avoid the vinyl coating. I've not considered non-metalic lines as I'm not up to snuff on the stuff or working with it.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"