[C320-list] Can I get a continuous 60' to 75' long 30A shore power cord for my C320?

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 18 21:46:39 PST 2013

Thanks Dick,

That is essentially what I was doing at my previous marina. Unfortunately, my new marina wants a continuous, uninterrupted cable.  I need a min of 60', so I was thinking that I could buy a 75' cable and cut it down, or make up a new 60' cord by buying the bare cable and installing waterproof plug ends on it.  Not hard to do, but the bare yellow jacket 3 wire cable only costs are about $10/LF at WM. Cost prohibitive. So, I thought that I would try to find a longer than ' cord and just cut it down to what I need.

Thanks for the advice

Dave

Dave Swanson
S/V Emily Ann