[C320-list] Correction Replacing The Outhaul Line

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 04:18:19 PST 2013

Correction to my previous email on replacing the outhaul line.  Sorry about
forgetting that there is a 3:1 purchase on that line, not a 2:1

There is an internal fixed block at the mast end of the boom on our #851

The Outhaul line goes from the mast end of the boom thru the floating block
then thru the fixed block in the boom to a beckett on the floating block.

If you pull the block out of the end of the boom, then you could fasten the
replacement line to the line going to the block and feed it thru back to
the end of the boom and and to the cockpit.

You will see this when you pull the block out of the boom
Irv Grunes
2001  #851