[C320-list] what size/type chain & anchor

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 17:08:17 PST 2013

Warren and Patti,
                         We're at White Rocks Marina in Rock Creek. I'd like a little more protection from the elements and I am considering the Bodkin Yacht Club but the 50 hour service rule might be an obsticle for us. Our boat is currently named "Le Bijou" but we are changing it to "Nauti Time" when the weather warms.

Bruce & Lesley #719