[C320-list] Trouble shooting Raymarine Instrumentation

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Mon Feb 18 11:38:24 PST 2013

Rod,
I don't have my manual with me as it is down on the boat but; I believe
there is a setup screen that allows you to configure the true wind
calculation.  It can either be from the log or from the GPS.  Perhaps yours
somehow got set to GPS?  Fairly simple to step through if you are in front
of the instrument and have the manual.
Good luck,
Bruce

Bruce Heyman