[C320-list] Charter Door County, WI

Kaare Wold sailor3952 at charter.net
Fri Feb 22 12:45:38 PST 2013

Barb, The only bareboat charter that I am aware of in Sturgeon Bay is
Lifebreeze Charters.  They have a Hunter 41 for charter. (Sorry, it isn't a
Catalina).  Contact info is www.lifebreeze.com.  Sailboats Inc. used to have
a fleet of boats here, but they are not operating in Sturgeon Bay any
longer.
Door County welcomes you!
Kaare & Mary Wold
Sheet Music  #945