[C320-list] Jib cars

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 04:21:38 PST 2013

The pressure on the genoa will start the car moving back but not all the way. I tried bungees but they didn't work. I run a line back to a the end of the track through a small block and then back to the cockpit. Takes just a light pull to move the car all the way forward. In addition I would highly recommend the optional cam cleats available with the Garhaurer system. Adds $100 but well worth the price-they slide right on the track.
Jim Brown