[C320-list] You guys are killing me!

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 09:09:26 PST 2013

I would start with:
Layline; www.layline.com, however their website is currently down
1-800-273-9491
Defender; www.defender.com
If you know someone with a commercial account, West Marine might cut a deal.
Lastly if you know a competent local rigger, they might prove highly
competative.

If you are going for a quantity price, they should be priced:
1.) with port and starboard stern gates with only the threaded terminals
(OEM).
2.) with bow gates including all hardware as an added option.

CB

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC