[C320-list] You guys are killing me!

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Thu Feb 28 14:35:57 PST 2013

One more source I am looking at is Sail Care
(http://sailcare.com/lifelinekits.shtml).  I really haven't gone down
the path very far yet.  Also, my needs on a fresh water lake in Kansas
may be a little less than others in salt water environments.  Of course,
it doesn't hurt to have the best (other than in the pocketbook).

Dean