[C320-list] Election Results

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Sat Jan 19 10:19:28 PST 2013

The results of the election of officers to the 2013 Governing Board of the
Catalina 320 International Association have been carefully tabulated,
certified and validated.  Despite rampant charges of vote rigging,
inappropriate electioneering, district gerrymandering, dodgy campaign
financing, disgusting smear tactics from both the right and the left,
ineligible voters, ballot box stuffing, and reverse-vote-buying ("I'll pay
you NOT to vote for me"), the slate of officers as presented squeaked
through in what turned out to be a 100% unanimous approval rating.or at
least approval to serve from the 42 deemed-eligible voters who showed up at
the polls. Of interest is that only one candidate cast a ballot, presumably
to guarantee at least one vote for his candidacy.

Seriously though, on behalf of the Governing Board, many thanks to all who
participated in this bipartisan demonstration of support for your
leadership.  The Governing Board for 2013 is:

Commodore - Sean Kaldor (incumbent)

Vice Commodore - Jerry Taylor (welcome aboard!)

Secretary/Treasurer - Allan Field (incumbent)

Webmaster - Jeff Hare (incumbent)

Mainsheet Editor - Rod Boer (incumbent)

Technical Editor - Chris Burti (incumbent)

One C320 member expressed interest in assisting Jeff with his daunting
Webmaster tasks.  More on that later, I hope, as those discussions continue.

Certified this 19th day of January 2013:

Allan S. Field

Secretary/Treasurer