[C320-list] Boat Insurance

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 16:08:08 PST 2013

Model year --  1997

Hull # -- 398

Value – $74,000

Locale – Puget Sound/S. British Columbia

Company – ACE

Cost – $423

Cost/k – $5.72

thanks for doing this,
gene
*Satori*, #378

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Michael E. Mitch <michael.eastwind at gmail.com

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

"You noticed nobody gives a damn about beached minnows."