[C320-list] Boat Insurance

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:36:56 PST 2013

This effort will be more meaningful if we're comparing coverage as well
as price.
Value coverage
Deductibles
Liability coverage
Additional coverage (i.e. BUS pays half the haul for a named storm.)
Environmental coverage
???

Thanks, Chris Burti From: bairdrjb at aol.com
Sent: 1/4/2013 7:07 PM
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Boat Insurance
I would be interested in learning similar information for folks in the
Great Lakes region.

Bob Baird
Star Dust, 2001
Hull 784