[C320-list] Honda EU2000i Portable Generator

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 8 08:20:02 PST 2013

Regarding off season storage of small engines be careful about running the engine until it quits with the fuel shut off valve closed; the carb bowl will not completely drain and if there is any water in it you are looking at a very expensive repair (experience teaches!) You need to drain the bowl and there is normally a valve in the bottom of the bowl to do this. Also conventional wisdom these days is recommending using high test fuel in these small engines as it has no ethanol (it grabs moisture) in it. I've been using high test for a few years with very good success.
Cheers
JohnM
1999#574