[C320-list] New Skipper

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 9 08:40:56 PST 2013

You've pretty much covered the "waterfront" here with your list but rest assured there are many more things you'll want to do! I would not change the location of battery charger and have never heard of Mastervolt. I believe that most 320 owners (including me) have gone with the Xantrex Truecharge 40amp and it is very easy to install, get the battery temperature sensor as well. Installing the starting battery is a good idea if you plan on being away from shore power for more than 3 days at a stretch.
Have a ball.
JohnMorrison
1999#574