[C320-list] Deck thickness

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 11:24:16 PST 2013

Don,

I haven't done this but if I were I would hang the lamp from a larger
square of some fire proof/heat resistant material that would attach to the
bottom side of the deck with several shorter screws. I would not want the
heat from the lamp to affect the integrity of the deck material.

Another thought, maybe put an arm on the mast support pole that would hang
the lamp over the table.

John M
Wind Chime
Muskegon, MI