[C320-list] Grounding and Bonding

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 21:07:38 PST 2013

Warren - our survey identified that the grounds should be connected
between the buss bars on the electrical panel.  801 is not an early
build, but she did not have the ground between AC and DC.  I don't
think any of the older boats had it from the factory.  It will be
quite interesting the see what the rest of the fleet reports.  Pat