[C320-list] Halyard Sheet Bags

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Sat Jan 26 10:31:53 PST 2013

I bought a Blue Performance mast mounted sheet bag a few years ago.
After only ONE summer, the bag itself was perfect,
But every single strap on it was destroyed by the sun.
It fell off the mast on its own
I assume they got a bad lot of straps because they wouldn't stay in business
if that was typical

Happy Sailing!

John
2007 C320MKII