[C320-list] Lewmar winches

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 13:13:14 PST 2013

There are a couple of youtube videos on Lewmar Ocean series winch service. This one, I think, is by Lewmar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqCunPhQHw4

Jim Brown

________________________________
 From: "katchu at chartermi.net" <katchu at chartermi.net>
To: "c320-list at lists.catalina320.com" <c320-list at lists.catalina320.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Lewmar winches

I’ve used Crowley’s before for winch parts and they are excellent.  You can also download information on all the winch parts on the Lewmar site, and the exploded parts list really helps to see how everything goes together.  Keep the grease off the pawls and go easy on both the grease and the oil.  I usually soak the parts in mineral spirits first to clean them before re-assembly.

Chuck Mueller

Northwind #676

Holland, MI