[C320-list] Autohelm 4000+

dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Sun Jul 7 10:26:40 PDT 2013

Thanks for the tips on the starter button. I will look into the wiring next week when I'm on the boat again.

I have a problem with my Autohelm 4000+. When I press the Auto button, the unit oversteers, oversteers more, oversteers more still (10-15 degree increase with each swing). I stop it as it starts to get violent, so I don't know if it would ever stop or not. The boat was moved from Maryland to Massachusetts, so I ran the compass deviation correction and I tried turning the Gain way down...no luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

David Prudden

Sent from my iPhone