[C320-list] Heart-Miller Island Cut

Jerry Taylor jerry at jerrytaylorhomes.com
Tue Jul 2 10:20:22 PDT 2013

Hi Scott,

I went through Kent Narrows a couple of weeks ago and had plenty of water on
the North side.  The tide had been flooding for about an hour and had to put
the pedal to the medal to get under the bridge!  Piper draws 4'4".  Hope
this helps.  Knapps Narrows was not fun on a dead low tide, but made it
without grounding and minimal tide under the bridge.

Jerry
Piper - 1128