[C320-list] Heart-Miller Island Cut

Jerry Taylor jerry at jerrytaylorhomes.com
Wed Jul 3 06:07:47 PDT 2013

I had 6-8' all the way and did not see a temporary buoy anywhere.   A
Catalina 380 (5' 3") went through behind me and did not have any problems or
mention shallow areas.   A Catalina 387 (4'5") went through three hours
earlier and saw a big power boat aground and looked like he was out of the
channel some.  The 387 did not mention shallow areas either.  Did you notice
that I only travel with Catalinas!!   I do not know about dredging, but it
sounds like they must have done something. The 380 avoided Knapps Narrows
and was a real smart move!!

Jerry