[C320-list] Xantrex truecharge2 20amp

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Thu Jul 4 05:10:27 PDT 2013

Marina electricity can be very unreliable, especially if you are in salt water.  Also the power cords and the connections degrade, some time to the point where they cause fires.

I would inspect everything from the power connection to the Xantrex.  Look for corrosion and sighs of heat.  Also use a DVM at the marina plug and make sure all is right.

Bruce
Somerset Dana Point CA

Bruce Heyman
(949) 289-8400