[C320-list] Interior compartment mold problem

dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Thu Jul 4 10:58:29 PDT 2013

Marlo,

I hang DampRid bags to take extra humidity out. I think I was on the verge of mold- I had a dank, mildew smell down below, and the bags took care of the smell. I have to change them every couple of weeks, but that's a small price to pay. As far as getting rid of the mold, I use Clorox spray cleaner-not straight bleach, but a cleaner with some bleach, available in any supermarket or department store. It kills the mold and cleans up nicely. Just avoid spraying on fabric.

David Prudden

Sent from my iPhone