[C320-list] Table berth

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Fri Jul 5 05:17:51 PDT 2013

Just to be a contrarian...  We have had Sea Shadow for about 12 seasons, put the table in the down position after the first year and it's never been up since.  We call the starboard settee our family room, taking our meals topside at a cockpit table mounted to the binnacle!  We also mounted teak blocks around the table to better bear the weight on the corners as one of our grandsons threw himself into the corner of the settee table one evening and ripped all the screws out of the underside of the table.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - 808
Columbia, MD

Allan S. Field