[C320-list] Schaefer roller furling

Jerry Clayton jsea at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 7 12:16:46 PDT 2013

Jack,

     I have a 2004 (#988) and it did not have the holes, which are located in the sides where the line coils around the drum, and I had to do the replacement a couple of years ago.
     I did find out that they started producing tht units with holes about six months after my boat was built.

Jerry Clayton
Marina Del Rey, Ca