[C320-list] Schaefer roller furling

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 7 13:55:50 PDT 2013

Brian:

My furler came with the boat, too. I should have paid more attention to the
furling system over time. I spent most of the time changing out the Dutchman
to a stack pack and then installing an external track. And the head. Spent a
lot of time on that, too. The list goes on.

Thanks for the suggestion about lubing the drum.

jack