[C320-list] Engine coolant

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 8 06:42:32 PDT 2013

Since the coolant expands when heated, it should be at about the upper mark
when hot and the lower level when cool.  As long as there is any in the
overflow bottle the engine should be full.  If you need to add some, you can
add it to the overflow bottle.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"