[C320-list] Waeco Refrigerator Removal

Jerry Taylor jerry at jerrytaylorhomes.com
Tue Jul 9 11:10:15 PDT 2013

Thanks....Jerry Brown #1137 also reported to turn the fan around as his was
blowing in the wrong direction.  Should be blowing towards the bulkhead.
The top LH side also had a screw jammed in that is impossible to see besides
the bottom four.  The power cord needs to have some slack by pulling  along
the hull or it may pull out the connection.  He used a  8" wide x 4" deep
grille.  Need a second person to get back it in over the mounting wood and
should mark screw holes with a magic marker to find more easily.  Sounds
like a full weekend project.....As Allan Field says, "we buy the boat twice"
with a little re-design/upgrades along the way!

Jerry