[C320-list] Engine Temp Gage

Gary Malcolmson gary at dupreeinc.com
Tue Jul 9 16:13:53 PDT 2013

Art,

The below message from Warren Updike was posted May-2013 and will
provide the contact details you need.  I recently had a question about
the Seaward instruments on my C310 and Dennis was very helpful.  Give
him a call.

Thanks, Warren, for posting that message!!

Gary
C310

Below is from Warren Updike to the C320-List 5/20/2013: