[C320-list] Xantrex truecharge2 20amp

resloat resloat at comcast.net
Mon Jul 15 06:47:07 PDT 2013

Dick-I have a Honda EU 2000i at home as a back up for sump pumps in case
power goes down.  The owner's manual says DC charge function is for
automotive batteries only (flooded?) and it is not regulated so you could
over charge the batteries if not monitored using the DC output.  Apart from
the gasoline issue and storage, I assume the way to use the Honda on board
would be to connect its AC outlet through an adaptor to the shore power on
the boat and charge batteries through the boat's battery charger if one did
not want to use the diesel.

Bob Sloat
Savannah 894 (2002)