[C320-list] Enjoy!

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Mon Jul 15 11:23:43 PDT 2013

Details about alternative ways to handle the rudder stop?

And Allan, I know you were concerned about not being able to spin the
boat as tightly with that mod. What is your experience in the end. I did
a few practice turns recently to make sure I still could turn the boat
around in a narrow place. I think I need just a little bit more room
than before I modified the rudder stops. You?

Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653