[C320-list] Head Vent

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 23 09:14:28 PDT 2013

I've been meaning to replace the head vent with a more breathable(larger one) but haven't gotten to it. What I have done is taken a 1/8" drill and drilled a number of holes right through the vent cap. It breathes easier and seems to have been an improvement. The original vent doesn't have a very big vent area as has been discussed in this forum.CheersJohnM1999#574